An invitation to join our next Electric 9 tribe
At Electric Woman, we are building a community of women who choose to trust and value themselves. When you meet a woman like this there is a glow to her, an unshakable inner confidence and a need to impress no one but herself. There is a strength and softness to her, these women are leaders in their own lives – their families, their businesses, their communities.
We are inviting women from around the world to form the next Electric Woman tribe. If this resonates with you, we would love for you to be a part of this.
Do you feel you are upholding a 'perfect and strong’ front yet underneath feel you’re not good enough, not achieving what you’re supposed to, not making the most of your potential? Many of the women who undertake the Electric 9 programme are unclear about their direction, find they’re too busy to make time for themselves, or are unable to let go of a past event or behaviour that has caused shame and is holding them back.
And yet all of these women are dynamic, resourceful and intelligent. They are business owners and in leadership positions. They are naturally brave, rebellious and have big dreams. The Electric 9 programme allows them to let go of self doubt and live in their true power.
Women who complete the Electric 9 programme:
- Gain a strong sense of self-worth and their true identity.
- Trust in their decisions, know where they’re going and are surrounded by a community of like-minded women to support them in their choices.
- Are capable of caring for and loving themselves but still make space to allow others to love and support them too.
- Have increased self-confidence, a clear plan for career success, a renewed connection with their family and a deep appreciation of their own body.
THE ELECTRIC 9
We’d like to invite you to join our next Electric 9 programme – an intimate virtual tribe of Electric Women who want to live in their full power and potential.
The benefits for you:
- Get clear on what you want from your life and how to get it.
- Discover who you are as a leader and step into your full leadership potential.
- Reconnect with your body and learn how to truly appreciate and nurture it.
- Let go of past fears and shame.
- Meet and connect with other like-minded women from around the world who are on their own path of self-discovery.
- Build a tribe of amazing women who will support you as you continue on your journey.
Our next Electric 9 programme is a 5-month programme starting October 16th in which you will get:
- 10x 90 minute group coaching meetings held on video conference calls and led by two co-active coaches.
- 4x 90 minute calls in smaller breakout groups
- 2x 1-1 private coaching sessions
- A workbook to inspire and support your learning containing further reading and exercises
- An online private community to keep you accountable to your objectives
Spaces are limited, so please apply here if you would like to attend.
If you can’t make the dates, however, the above resonates with you, we’d like to invite you to have a brief introductory conversation with Electric Woman's founder Nikki Armytage-Foy. Please email email@example.com referencing this email to book your time. Alternatively, please let us know if you’d like to be on the list for future programmes.
Cost: £370 to secure your place plus five payments of £370 or save £300 on a one-time payment of £1550. All costs include VAT.
What women say about the programme:
I was recommended the Electric 9 as a Leadership course, but it was a whole lot more than that! I was transitioning out of a challenging and rewarding interim Executive Principal role and in to the launch of my new company ‘Making Stuff Better’ with my business partner. I saw this as an opportunity to reflect on my transition and prepare myself for the next phase in my professional life. The course made me consider aspects of my own personal history that I had not realised were affecting my way of living and being in the present day. In doing so, it led to moments of clarity that transformed my perception of self and of others. My inner strength has been redoubled by being part of a group of powerful women in a safe, non-judgmental space. I am able to live by my values and principles whilst at the same time maintaining positive relationships. The group helped me with that, but it was a key part of the programme, that will have a profound impact on my leadership moving forward.
- Gill Kelly - Director of Making Stuff Better, Educational Consultancy
The Electric 9 course was a game changer for me. This powerhouse of women from all sections of industry and society helped me get crystal clear in my mind about exactly what my calling is, the difference I wanted to make and the legacy I wanted to leave.
- Annemarie Williams, Head Teacher