the electric 9
A Transformational Virtual Programme for Inspiring Women Who Want Change
The next Electric 9 begins Monday 16th October 2017
7:30pm - 9pm GMT, 11:30am - 1pm PST
The Electric 9 is a journey of the 9 stages to becoming your most vibrant and powerful self – your Electric Woman. We are inviting women from around the world to gather in an intimate virtual group.
The world is changing. Women are rising up to be leaders on all levels. It is time to create a new powerful archetype of woman, in which we:
- Drop the mask of cultural conditioning and uninspiring notions of feminine perfection
- Journey to heal, learn and grow into the woman we were born to be
- Embrace our innate feminine power by tapping into our inner knowing, to self-care, powerful vulnerability and feeling good in our skin
- Choose purposeful living and inspired action to get clarity on our path, to live in flow and put our mission out with abundance and ease
- Have community of women who share honestly, hold each other accountable and who remind us of the power of true collaboration with other women
THE WOMEN WHO ATTEND THIS COURSE
Women in leadership positions, creative entrepreneurs, artists and women in a transition who want to gain clarity about what’s next in their life.
Outline of the programme
I AM REAL
1. Learn how to live and breathe your Electric Woman
2. Address your self-sabotage and negativity
3. Cultivate a strong relationship to self, develop a regime of self-care
I AM WOMAN
4. Develop your intuitive voice – your voice of clarity
5. Experience the power of your vulnerability and truth
6. Explore your relationship with your body and sexuality
I AM ELECTRIC
7. Clarify your purpose and learn how to turn it into reality
8. Live from gratitude and abundance
9. Commit to your mission with the support of your tribe
This is a rich learning environment with a global community of inspiring and supportive women. The programme involves:
- 10x 90 minute virtual meetings by zoom.us
- 4x 90 minute calls in smaller breakout groups
- 2x 1-1 private coaching sessions
- A workbook to inspire and support your learning containing further reading and exercises
- Community and structure to keep you accountable to your objectives
- Access to a private online community dedicated to the learning of this tribe
- An invitation to be part of the ‘Be Electric’ global community
MEET THE COACHES
We have an expert team of coaches. In your tribe you will have 2 of the coaches to lead you over the 5 months together.
Nikki, founder of Electric Woman has a bright and soulful style of coaching that encourages the women she works with to deeply trust who they are and return to their innate feminine wisdom. Her mission for all her clients is that they drop the mask of the women they think they should be and connect with their true power and purpose.
A journalist, speaker and Coach, Harriet also has a monthly column in Psychologies magazine and is host of the Badass Women's Hour on talkRadio. As well as her media work she coaches individuals to help achieve their professional goals; with her fierce clarity, she holds women in their greatest vision for their life.
A Transformational Coach and a gifted intuitive, Vanessa is passionate about supporting women to love and value themselves and to trust their own inner guidance so that they feel free to go after what they want and to express themselves more authentically. Her speciality is working with women who are empathic.
A former actress in New York City, radio broadcaster and 15 years multimedia sales professional in the Entertainment Industry, Maddie is an established life coach and empowering others is her purpose. She brings to light an abundance mindset and supports you to discover the magic and joy in your life, recognize the silver linings and step into what is truly possible.
SAVE THE DATES
This 5 month programme will run on Mondays, from Monday 16th October 2017 through Monday 19th February2018, 7:30pm-9:00pm GMT.
£370 one off payment to secure your place followed by £1,550 to be paid in full (incl VAT) or five monthly installments of £370 (incl VAT).
Electric Woman will be inviting women into this programme through an application form. Through this process, we wish to get to know our participants and help introduce and weave you into the group. Your application will be reviewed within three days or less of submission, and then you will receive confirmation and instructions for registration.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE ELECTRIC 9 JOURNEY
The E9 course was a game changer for me. This powerhouse of women from all sections of industry and society helped me get crystal clear in my mind about exactly what my calling is, the difference I wanted to make and the legacy I wanted to leave. Since then, I (with the help of Nikki) have created a 3-day leadership program for women in education, which helps women define their own unique leadership vision, identify their leadership barriers and supports them in creating their own personal leadership legacy. I can’t believe that we are now about to roll out our third year cohort. It’s such an inspiring and empowering program and I feel very grateful to be part of it.
Annemarie Williams, Headteacher
I learned how to tap into my Electric Woman- my inner wise woman who follows her dreams and is not held back by life's trials and tribulations but greets them with trust, grace, strength, and power. The ability to be 100% exposed to a trusting, safe, group of women was mind blowing.
Sarah Brusch, Surgical Consultant
Having the opportunity to be connected to a global group of like-minded, and possibly more importantly like-souled women, has provided me with an insight into myself that I didn't expect to find. This kind of group coaching is pure gold! So much more than supportive, it helps push the boundaries of self-development in entirely new and quite brilliant ways.
Thea Baker, Fitness Instructor
Being part of E9 made me constantly reflect and challenge myself to be the best I can be. I am constantly inspired by this community from across the world and by the power of sharing and reflecting on our compelling stories. E9 has been powerful and transformative for me personally and has enriched greatly and added a new dimension to the very powerful and life changing one to one coaching experience.
Angela Armytage, Consultant Headteacher
Being part of E9 introduced me not only to myself, and the amazing resources that exist within me, but also to a group of incredible, engaging, inspiring and supportive women who have allowed me to start to become the best version of me possible. One on one coaching offers an amazing place to start the process of change, but the support provided within this group environment has been transformative.
Nicki Leaper, Team Development Leader